Saturday, April 6, 2013

Silly Saturday!

Hello!

Once again I am doing Silly Saturday with Martha from Quick, Cheap and Pretty


Please feel free to link up your recent humorous post with the linky gadget below.  Here are my bit of funny for the week!



You always have that one friend...



That would seriously creep me out for a sec....




HAHAHAHAA - why?!?



Yeah douchebags ....seriously dude?



I can see my mom doing this - or me!  there's some text slang I don't know.



Hope I gave you a laugh!

Jasmine

2 comments:

  1. That giraffe makes me howl every time!!! I don't know why but naming the drunk one "Frank" really seals it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness that last one is too funny. I don't know if I would have even notice the man in the back ground of that third photo if the arrow was not there LOL

    ReplyDelete