Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April Ipsy Bag!

Hello!

My April Ipsy Subscription came and it's all about "Pretty in Pink"!  Yeah!


You can find "teaser" pictures ahead of time so I knew about the eyeshadow - but all the items are even more lovely in "real" life.


Above is the Nail Polish by Sation "Of Corset I'll Call You".  The first picture is one coat, the second two coats, & the third three.  The formula flows very nicely and I would expect a light color like this to take 3 coats.

Next we have:


Here is the "Heartbreaker" duo by Two Cosmetics.  The shadow on the left is a light pink shimmer (both shadows are more intense in real life - the sunshine seems to have muted the intensity).  The shadow on the right is a matte dusty rose.  These shadows are very smooth, and I love the colors!


We also received a be a ...bombshell blush in "sweet cheeks", it is a golden pink.  Nice pigmentation and blends out well.

We also received Health Sexy Hair Soy Renewal - I can't wait to try it.  And then I'll report back!

All in all - I am super pleased as usual!

Jasmine

8 comments:

  1. That blush looks a lot like my MAC blush in Peachykeen (even the packaging lol).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bag! i got mine today!

    Take Care,
    Mandy Jean
    www.mandyjeanchic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea! I love everything I got! And I know you like pink :)

      Delete
  3. Love pink makeup! Looks like you got a nice bag this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always think I get good stuff, but that's because it's $10 and I could never find this stuff for that cheap. And I like getting things out of my "comfort" zone.

      Delete
  4. Cute products. I'm curious to read your review on the Healthy Sexy Hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried it once, I need to give it another go before I review!

      Delete