Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday Social

Hello!

It's Sunday, so I am linking up for Sunday Social!


Sunday Social

1. Favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
Sleep in, then have breakfast, read, sleep, read, sleep and maybe fit a movie in.

2. Favorite thing to do on a Summer weekend?
In my adult life I have rarely had "traditional" work schedules, so I rarely have Sat & Sun off.  But for the sake of this question what do I do with 2 days off in a row in the Summer... Sleep in then go have brunch with boyfriend, shop at interesting design oriented stores, and then when it gets dark and cooler go on a walk to go get Dairy Queen.  2nd day Sleep in, then go to botanical gardens and enjoy all the plants, lunch out on the town and then see a summer block buster movie.  If we aren't doing something like that we are usually camping. 

3. Favorite Spring accessory?
Delicate jewelry

4. Favorite way to spend a Winter day?
Same as a rainy day!  Except with more blankets!


5. What is your favorite season and why?
Fall!  I love the weather, the clothes, the release of cosmetic value sets for Christmas in October...

6. Best birthday you ever had?
When I was 25 I went to Vegas for 5 days with my good friend and saw Billy Idol in concert, it was a lot of sun, fun and drinking!


What's your favorite spring accessory?  It was hard for me to think of something "spring"?

Jasmine

4 comments:

  1. My favourite spring accessories are light scarves, flats, and my bubble umbrella :) I can't wait to ditch the boots and woolen accessories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A bubble umbrellas - like the cool 60's clear ones? That is a Great accessory!

      Delete
  2. You and I sound so alike! With the notable exception that I've never been to Vegas. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its pretty fun, I'm not a huge drinker but I an a fan of things being open 24 hours, and lying in the SHADE by the pool!

      Delete