Friday, February 1, 2013

Four for February - perfume!

Hello!

Today I wanted to share the 4 perfumes I chose to wear for the month.  Nat from Gl0ssy did this last month so I got the idea from her, and I think it's a great way to use your perfume instead of just letting it sit, which I do to often. 

So here are the chosen four!


White Musk (by the Body Shop) - "A soft and velvety signature scent for every woman, every moment. Forever sensual."  I'm also going to use the lotion because I like to layer :)

Lovely (by Sarah Jessica Parker) - "An alluring and flowery fragrance from renowned actress Sarah Jessica Parker, Lovely for women is a deeply evocative scent that carefully balances a subtle tone with fruity and musky elements". 

Breathless (Victoria's Secret) - "The fragrance features sandalwood, pomegranate blossom, mandarin orange and neroli."  I also am going to layer this one with the lotion.

Ellen Tracy (by Ellen Tracy) -  "Ellen Tracy is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women. Top notes are plum, green notes, galbanum, osmanthus, peach, hiacynth, bergamot, lemon and cinnamon; middle notes are aldehydes, tuberose, orchid, orris root, jasmine, ylang-ylang, lily-of-the-valley, rose, freesia and carnation; base notes are sandalwood, amber, musk, oakmoss, raspberry, cedar and tonka bean."  There's a whole lot of things in this one!

So since there are 28 days in February that gives each one 7 days of wear, I hope to make at least a little dent in each of these!

Do you have any of these perfumes?

Jasmine

5 comments:

  1. I have had BB White Musk and I have tried the other ones you have listed here with the exception of Ellen Tracy
    White Musk is definitely a classic scent! I hope you have success with your Feb rotation ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually kind of amazed they still make it! All of these are excellent "sweater" scents to me, meaning I like how they linger in your sweater if you're wearing one and give you a sense of scent comfort. Thanks again for the idea!

      Delete
    2. Ah sweater scent! I have a couple of those, Alien Thierry Mugler & Givenchy Hot Couture, they linger for the whole day on me and I just want to ravage myself because I smell so darn smexy ;) lol I'm not weird I swear

      Delete
  2. I am a perfume junkie! I have "Lovely" and I LOVE it! {sorry I'm kind of lame like that haha}

    Thanks for following my blog. I'm following you back as well.

    Phylicia
    http://heartsncraftsboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not tried any of these. I'm very picky about perfumes so if I find one that I like I tend to stick with it for a very long time, lol. I kinda like that too because it's like my signature scent. I've been wearing Very Irresistible by Givenchy for the past 3 years. Between that time I used Daisy by Marc Jacobs because I had a coupon so I saved quite a bit on it and used it as my daily perfume because the scent was more subtle. Very Irresistible smells a little too sexy for daily wear but now that I'm done with Daisy, I'm back to using it more.

    ReplyDelete