Monday, November 26, 2012

Spread the Polish Swap - Reveal...

Hello!

A few weeks ago I signed up for the spread the polish swap hosted by Lala Lists & Lipgloss and Crayons.  Today is the package link up and reveal day!

lala Lists
Also I must note I love me some blogger swaps! I have 2 more in the works... Yeah!

My partner was Ashley from Bramblewood Fashion.  I really like her site, she puts together realy lovely outfits - I wish I coud look so cute!

And here is what I received!

 I was extra spolied as she sent me some fun "Press on" nails as well - which I will be using soon, I am sure, as my nails tend to break when I finally get them at a nice length...le sigh. :)

But on to the LOVELY polishes -> I love, love, love the Sally Hansen glitter "Strobe Light"  it is a pink/silver sparkly bottle of fun!

And NYC in "Manhattan" is a deep plum that will be a favorite this fall/winter!  Thank you so much Ashley for the lovely package!

Do you do swaps??

Jasmine

4 comments:

  1. I have never done a swap but someday I would love to do one :)
    Looks like you got some nice items here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a secret santa swap (here is the link http://365mu.blogspot.com/2012/11/secret-santa.html) that I was thinking of doing, signups end Dec 1. I did a polish swap earlier this year with a blogger from the UK and got actual Rimmel London polish from London! It was cool! :)

      Delete
  2. That NYC polish looks gorgeous! I am going to have to look for that next time I go shopping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I have seen it at Target, and I swear I have even picked it up before and been like "I should get this." But I've never seen that Sally Hansen glitter or it would have been MINE already :)

      Delete