Saturday, November 24, 2012

L'Oreal Studio Secrets Primer

Hello:
Today I tired L'Oreal's Studio Secrets Anti-Dull Skin primer.  According to the Ulta website this primer "Professional Color Correcting Primers glide on smoothly to immediately correct and improve the look of your complexion. Anti-Dull Skin (light skin):Illuminates and adds warmth to light complexions."

 
I like the slim pump format and you definitely only need one pump of product to cover the face.
 
 
It is very pink, and when I smoothed it over my face it did look very pink but as I blended it in it did "warm up" my complexion.  I was worried it would create a strong difference between my face and neck, but I just made sure to blend down and I didn't notice a discernible difference. 


 On the left is my freshly washed face with my serum on and moisturizing sunscreen and on the right is with the primer plus a light coat of  Inglot AMC Foundation (Review Here).  And surprise, surprise I liked it!  It gave me a healthy "glow" and kept my foundation looking good all day.  This is just the kind of product I need so people don't always ask me if I'm sick, unless I wear bronzer and blush as well.  It gets two pale thumbs up :)

Jasmine

3 comments:

  1. It looks nice! I haven't seen this one in stores yet, I will have to keep my eye out for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are three of them - one green (for redness) the pink (for dullness) and an orange-ish (for medium toned skin that is dull). They really range in price from like 8.99 to 13.99 depending on where I saw it Walmart seems to always be the least expensive. So use your shopping Skillz!

      Delete
    2. Oh I will def have to bust out my skillz this weekend when SDM has a bonus redemption level for cashing out on points, I need to make a list of must-haves to redeem for :)

      Delete