Friday, November 30, 2012

Inner Beauty Friday - Book Club!

Hello!

It is time to link up with Blonde...Undercover Blonde for Book Club Friday!

This week I read "Life of Pi" by Yann Martel :
Here is part of the Synopsis from Goodreads.com (because the whole synopsis is REALLY long): "Life of Pi is a masterful and utterly original novel that is at once the story of a young castaway who faces immeasurable hardships on the high seas, and a meditation on religion, faith, art and life that is as witty as it is profound. Using the threads of all of our best stories, Yann Martel has woven a glorious spiritual adventure that makes us question what it means to be alive, and to believe."

My thoughts:  I had this book sitting on my shelf for like 8 years and kept not reading it.  And now they made the movie so in order to see the movie I had to read the book first.  And I shouldn't have waited!  It is a very good story, and it's one of those that will stick in your mind for a while.  Because the story is so fantastic and he's castaway so long there is a lingering question of what really happened. 

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment