Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Target Beauty Bag - Fall Finale

Hello:
Today I received my Target Beauty Bag, from what I understand it is the last one they will give out.  It also is the first one I ever received so I had no prior expectations - so here it is:
I will say it was smaller than I thought it would be,
I don't know why I thought it would be like the size of a box of granola bars or bigger.

 
Inside was the make-up bag which is like a textured vinyl with leopard print.  It seems like it would be easy to clean.

And inside - Shampoo!  Well that's not all, but it is a lot of shampoo...

Left to right clockwise:
1) Jergens Daily Moisture Lotion sample - it says 24 hour hydration, and I need some new body lotion my skin is already getting crazy dry.  Any suggestions?
2) L'Oreal EverCreme Nourishing Shampoo, Conditioner and Masque - it's supposed to make dry, brittle hair soft and luscious.  Honestly I don't notice that much difference in my hair when I change shampoos or conditioners so I may use this for travel.
3) Fekkai - Shea Butter shampoo & conditioner - supposed to smooth and defrizz ( which is Exactly my two mane problems) so we will see Mr. Fekkai, we will see.
4) Clear - Total Care shampoo and Conditioner - again this will be for travel
5) Little book of target coupons
6) Pixi Flawless Beauty Primer, I'll test it out and let you see the results!

Thank you Target!  I think 3 of these have potential, reviews to come...

Jasmine

4 comments:

  1. I have not received mine yet, maybe I will get it today. :)

    xoxo,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little bag it comes in!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a fun little bag, and pretty darn good quality!

      Delete