Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sunday Social

Hello:

Today I linked up for the first time with the Sunday Social hosted by:

The questions are about my second favorite topic - Books!
1. Favorite childhood book

I loved this book, the foreign-ness of this book and enthralled me and the illustrations are so cool

2 . Favorite Book lately
This book was just so different from most of what I've read in the past few years and just had a really out there premise, but it was so interesting.

3. Book you wish you could live in
This is a really hard one - but A Discovery of Witches is like our world only amplified and sometimes I wish I had magical powers :)


4. If you could be any character from a book who would it be and why?
Jane Eyre... why -> Mr. Rochester . nuf said.


5. Favorite Book turned Movie?
Mercy by Stephen King.  Kathy Bates performance was amazing.  I usually am let down by books into movies but this was really well done.

6. Favorite Magazines
Martha Stewart Living
Allure
Glamour
Marie Claire
Harper's Bazzar
Lucky
Elle Home
Architectural Digest

Any good books I should know about?



No comments:

Post a Comment