Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Influenster Beauty Blogger Vox Box

Hello!
Today I received my Beauty Blogger Vox Box from Influenster.  You can receive free products for review based on your expertise by creating a profile and completing tasks.  Let me know in the comments if you would like an invite.

So with no further ado - here is what I received:

1) Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin - I have always wanted to try these as I wear my hair up A LOT!
2) Vitabath Fragrance Mist in Lemon Creme - I know I will be spritzing this on daily to re-energize!
3) Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit - it has latex free glue with 24 wear, I'll be interested to see how they wear.

4) Not your Mothers Kinky Moves Curl Defining cream - I have naturally curly hair but it has become less "defined" as I have gotten older - I can't wait to see if this brings back some bounce.
5) Bath &  Body works candle in Black Pepper Bergamont - LUV it's smells like a sexy man!  Light it up and instant boyfriend :)
6) NYC IndividualEyes Custom Compact (for brown eyes) - now I have VERY green eyes, but I wear these colors frequently.  I will definitely do a review on wear, pigment and looks that can be created.

7) EBOOST - I will have a review on this tomorrow night because I feel like I'm getting a cold and I work early tomorrow so I need this!

Have you tried any of these products?  Are you an Influenster member?

Jasmine

13 comments:

  1. I haven't tried any of these!
    But I am curious about the hair things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should have a review on them up soon - I hope they work, I love a tight french twist.

      And I can't believe the deals you got at SDM!! Wowza!

      Delete
    2. Yes please post it soon! I want to see what they do!!

      SDM is my favourite store for amazing clearance items!!

      Delete
  2. I am on Influenster and was hoping to get chosen for this box but didn't :( But, anyway it's fun to see what all of my fav beauty bloggers received. I wondered about those spin pins so I'd love to hear how they work out for you!
    -Kristin
    meetmeonthebrightside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was totally surprised I was chosen! Maybe because I write reviewson the products and answer the Q&A questions?

      Delete
  3. Haven't tried any of those products but it looks like a great box of products. I have always been interested in the spin pins too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the variety - I think it's a lot of items people are "interested" in but don't necessarily jump to try.

      Delete
  4. omg I want to try that spin pin! I wonder how well it works with thick hair...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have thin hair but I should have my thick haired friend try it out too so I can give a better review!

      Delete
  5. I've tried the spin pins, and honestly ... I loooooove them! They're great at keeping my hair up. Can't wait to hear what you think of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea! good to hear! I was afraid I might corkscrew it in my hair and never get it out ;)

      Delete
  6. Influenster- I want an invite to sign up please?! :) jana_dunn22@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete