Tuesday, October 9, 2012

10 Day You Challenge.. day 8 fears

Hello:

Here is my continuation of the :

I am on Eight so here are some of my fears:
1) That I will never meet the right guy and get married
2) That I will get in car accident that is my fault and hurt someone
3) That I will get blamed for a crime I didn't commit (This one has been with me since I was young...it's just weird)
4) Also along the weird note Cockroaches...specifically that one could crawl into my ear or something....ick al yuck
5) When I am up somewhere high someone will push me over the edge.  I am not scared of heights when I am alone...but if there is another person I want them to stay AWAY from me!
6) I am a Coulrophobic. (fear of clowns!)
7) I don't if I just really don't like the dentist or I fear going, all I know is I hate going and always worry something is going to be wrong and I'll have to go more often!
8) That I'm doing permanent damage by lazy and not eating healthy these last few years.

In essence I think it boils down to me being a passive control freak :)

Jasmine

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know! I am not scared of bugs usually but cockroaches just ick me out!

      Delete