Friday, September 7, 2012

Maybelline Color Tattoo Limited Edition swatches

Hello: 

Today I got out my stash of the new Maybelline Color Tattoo fall colors ( I've managed to find 5) and thought I would do some swatches as I have read that some of the colors are not as good as the originals (Noooo!).

Starting top Left: 300 Gold Shimmer, 400 Rich Mahogany
Bottom Left: 300 Fuchsia Fever, 100 Blue on By, 200 Ready, Set Green
And on to the swatches, where unfortunately the rumors are true...



Gold Shimmer is strong in one swipe as is Ready, Set Green.  But the other three I had to build up with 2 coats to get the lighter swatches you see above.  They are not a total failure, but surprisingly sheer, you can get more coverage and deeper colors with a little work and a matching powder eyeshadow.

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment