Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Birthday wishes... Ocho Loco!!

Hello!

So today is my 34th Birthday! 
And I may have hinted a time or two that I wanted the new Ocho Loco eyeliner set from Urban Decay.  And guess what I woke up to:
Yea!  I just want to hug it!

All of the colors are fabulous!



So here are my swatches of the Ocho Loco set.  Three of the colors are what I'd call a Pearl finish - Mushroom, Hustle and Stash:

L to right - Mushroom, Stash and Hustle
Mushroom is a gorgeous taupe, perfect for a day, light smokey eye.
Stash- awesome olive tint
Hustle - a lighter brown, again a great day color, or to cut the crease for a brown smokey eye.
 
 Then we have the infamous rich matte black Perversion and 2 sparkle shades:
Left to Right - Perversion, LSD, Junkie
Perversion is BLACK, nuf said
LSD will be great for a bite of color
Junkie is my favorite shade of teal and would look great over a matte peach shadow I think...
 
And finally the other two "matte" shades Psychedelic Sister and Rockstar:
As a girl with green eyes purple is my friend!
Psychedelic Sister is a lovely lavender blue purple
Rockstar is a gorgeous deep plum a great alternative to black
 
Overall this whole set is a hit with me and I can't wait to creat some new looks with these!

Jasmine

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Jasmine! September 25th is a pretty good day to be born. ;)

    xoxo,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete