Thursday, April 26, 2012

Estee Lauder's BB Cream is a Smooth Operator

Hello:


Today I tried Estee Lauder's BB Cream in Light.  Estee Lauder describes it as "All at once. Moisture, protection and flawless perfection.  Plus the most effective anti-oxidant power ever. This lightweight creme delivers: An instant, even-toned, healthy look. Powerful protection with our proven Super Anti-Oxidant Complex and SPF 35. High-performance, oil-free hydration. Helps to control excess surface oil."

As you can see the Estee Lauder formula is thicker than traditional foundation and is definitely a cream

Here are my primary foundations swatched -
At the top is the Estee Lauder BB Cream (it looks very dark) underneath is the Clinique BB Cream which looks very pink, the one up from the bottom is Teint Miracle in Ivoire 1, and then at the bottom Teint Idole 24H in 100 which is my "best" match.

The cream looks dark but when rubbed in (it's more like a lotion) it matched well.  I will definitely say that I feel it gave me moisture and sun protection, but as for the flawless finish - it's not like a foundation, it minimal coverage and I actually like it best as a primer.


So if you are looking for a thicker tinted moisturizer with SPF, or a primer with some added benefits this is a good choice. 

Next up... Elf Eye Primer,

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment