Friday, April 6, 2012

DIY Brush Cleaner

Hello!

I hope to actually make a video soon so I have been organizing my makeup and cleaning my brushes and setting up a "studio" space.  I read the blog xsparkage.com (she is A-mazing) and she had a recipe for DIY brush cleaner on her site.  So I wanted to share it! 
What you need:
2 Cups Distilled Water I just used filtered
1/2 Cup Isopropyl Alcohol The Higher the alcohol content, the cleaner the brushes. I use 91%
1TBS Dishwashing Liquid
1 TBS Clear Shampoo I recommend using baby shampoo if possible.

2 TBS Leave-In Conditioning Spray

Mix it all together (Easiest in a bowl or cup with a spout, so you can pour it into your container) and viola! Done. This costs you pennies and gets enough brush cleanser to last quite some time. I highly recommend trying it out, and never waste $10 bucks on a cup of brush cleaner again!

Super Easy right!  Yea!  I totally know I dodn't clean my brushes as often as I should, so this spray formula is right up my alley!

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment