Monday, February 6, 2012

Revlon PhotoReady Foundation ... is Fantabulous

Hello!

Today's foundation is Revlon PhotoReady in Vanilla.  The company's description of this foundation is short " For poreless, airbrushed skin in any light."  I dislike the terms poreless, and airbrushed because neither is really feasable, except for in Photoshop. 

However, despite it's lofty claims this is a really good foundation!  And the color is right on - a warm pale!  Which is hard to come by.  It lasted all day without losing coverage and it also gave my skin a nice smooth, even appearance (dare I say poreless and airbrushed?) It did not turn chalky or cakey and I was glad to see it has SPF 20.

This foundation has earned a place on my shelf for sure.  I really like the even coverage and long lasting coverage.  Well played Revlon!

Next up... Revlon once again,
Jasmine

2 comments:

  1. I love this stuff too! I was scared because drug store foundations usually make me look orange but this was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim! Thanks for checking out my blog! Revlon seems to be coming out with a lot of great products lately - I have the butter balm lipsticks but haven't tried them yet!

      Delete