Monday, January 30, 2012

Rimmel's Clean Finish Foundation is a Hidden Gem

Hello:

I recently tried Rimmel's Clean Finish Foundation which Rimmel describes as a: "Formula enriched with natural shine-controlling mineral powders for all-day oil control that won’t clog pores. Smooth Skin™ technology covers completely, for a natural, 100% poreless look. Wears all day.Don’t just mattify your complexion– go poreless!Perfect for all skin types."

The bottle has a interesting feature - a spatula attached to the cap, I assume it is to stir the foundation which is slightly thick and perhaps to scrape product out?  I don't think you would want to use it to apply the makeup to your face as you would then contaminate the bottle.  I could not find any information or Rimmel's website as to its proper use.  The foundation provides a nice moderate coverage and does give a matte look to the skin.  It stayed in place all day and works just as well as many of its pricier competitors.  As for looking poreless - I don't know that is possible with out layers of foundation, but it does not maximize the look of your pores.
I look much darker in the photo with the foundation on the sunlight was really bright and for some reason my camera really threw the color temperature off, and I am not photo savvy enough to fix it.
But I think this is a good foundation for everyday use.


Next up...Revlon,

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment