Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A little more than natural...

Greetings:
Today I want to continue with my foundation conversation and have photgraphed myself wearing Lancome's Teint Miracle in Buff 2. 


 Their website describes it as: "With Aura-Inside™ technology, Lancôme invents its 1st foundation that recreates the true natural light of perfect skin. Its unique weightless texture provides perfect buildable coverage with a bare sensation. Instantly, complexion appears lit-from-within, visibly flawless."  It is oil free and fragrance free and has SPF 15.   Ok, I would say it does feel weightless, the coverage is only buildable if you truly know how to buff in more with a brush so for most it is a "natural" look foundation.  I really don't know how "lit from within" I look, but it does cover some redness, and as you can see my give me a more even skin tone, which for me is what I really want.

It is an 18 hour foundation but I start to see chalkiness (from my facial oils, and environmental stuff) at about 6 hours. I actually don't know that I have ever worn it 18 hours, but I have taken a nap after 5 hours with this on and it looked the same when I woke up 2 hours later and there was no pillow residue!  I like this foundation but I think there are better natural look foundations out there for me!  The search continues...


Next up - full coverage from Lancome!

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment