Thursday, January 12, 2012

Full Coverage

Hello:

Today's foundation face is Full-Coverage.

Most Full Covergae foundations are made to last 12+ hours and some are even 24 hours!  Lancome's Teint Idole Ultra is described as "14-hour ultra-resistant makeup delivers flawless, full-coverage that lasts. The retouch-free, oil-free formula features Lancôme’s SoftFeel™ technology glides on to comfort skin with flawless full coverage. Divine comfort leaves skin feeling soft, comfortable and silky-smooth hour after hour."  I will say it is super comfortable and it does a realy nice job of evening out my skin tone and creating a nice soft matte look - here I am in Buff 2:
I usually don't need much powder with this foundation and it has great staying power.  I also need less concelear as the formula seems to cover redness very well.  As you can see I will still need to use a concealer for my undereyes but that's pretty normal for me.  So now that we have seen what Lancome has to offer, I'm going to move on to a less expensive brand and see how it compares.

Next up...Avon,

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment